noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Why We Should Have Mutual Understanding?

After waiting for a medium traffic light ticking for around 90 seconds this day, something flash through my mind.
WHY?
Why we should have same understanding about any symbols in our daily life. For example, Why when we came to funeral many people used to wears Black? Why traffic light should colored with Red, Yellow, and Green?etc.

For ME, This Is It.
There are too many language and symbol in life, can you image if we can’t established something that everyone would recognized in any language and in any culture? *Whoa… It will be disaster!
This is about global culture about symbols. We could not make any change and it will never change.
We never know who is the cleverest people on earth that conceived people to use its symbols? No one!
We just called it : Mutual Understanding a.k.a unwritten agreement.
We, people, should adjust our self to have mutual understanding in our mind and I believe when we could do it, it will be Peace On Earth, Yeah!!
I’ll always interested in communication, how people are connected each other by language, how to express feeling, what will happened when we build communication to others.
Like someone say : We can not Not communicate
*my fault, I’m forget who say this quote.

So this is me, having conversation with you? Yeah you who reading my blog now.
I really appreciate your appreciation to this blog. And I would love to if you could spent some times to leave me a comment.

Best regards,
Angelinhere86

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...