noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Monday, June 6, 2011

Welcome To a Heavy Traffic Day

Heiyaa,,,

Welcome back to reality..
Yes! After having such a long weekend, today will be our 1st day routine activity. Some of you maybe come to the office, or back to the campus, etc.
For Me, today i just saw a heavy traffic jam! with 2 motorcycle accident and all of them are women, and the worst part is one of the passangers screaming! and it makes me steal a glance at her just to watch if she's okay. Blah, forget bout that lah ya!
**hiiiiyy,, scary**

I am riding my motorcycle from Pondok Kelapa, East Jakarta to the office at TB. Simatupang, West Jakarta. Phewww... :P and thanks God, today I am not late at all.. hehe
So I still can join into our weekly toolbox meeting

Have a nice day fellas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...