noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Choosing the Right Path

By Angelinhere



In real life we must consider something that will be very usefull for our life. What is it?

:MONEY:

Regarding the money, we should gain extra effort to achieve it. Some people get into it by working or some by becoming an entrepreneur. This matter have different kind of path.

First of all, white collar people (8 to 5 workers).
This is what I and Noy Boy get used to do, become 8 to 5 workers, except Noyboy which has an irregular working hour (not scheduled into 8 am to 5 pm). We have been working for some company which pay us to do so. We have told to work on some task and job schedule. We are used to have some ‘take home pay money’ a.k.a sallary each months for what we’ve done.
And my problem is? How can I choose between money and passion to work in.
Somehow, I just can’t stand working where I supposed not been in there, just flash in mind lately, but I need the money!! *Sigh* I need to continuing my life, my future family (our ‘lil family) need money support. But how I should decided between this? Money or Passion?
*Super confused*

Secondly, The one who choose to become an Entrepreneur.
We are becoming our own boss! Running our own business! And somehow for me this is kinda fun activity..Some just named it with Financial Freedom.
But yet, in these situations we cannot receveid any monthly sallary. Since the result ,which our income is much more or less, based on our own activity, our own hard work.

And this is me, on this 2 paths, waiting the right vain to come.. Suddenly, when the office ask me to extend my contract I just say, I DO.
Why I do that?
The only reason just because of Money *ashamed*.
I don’t think I do any passion on this job. I don’t think I give it all to this job. This is just a half of me.
So, choosing the right path, just like chasing pavement, you have to run,run,run, and you’ll never know whether to stop or go when you don’t decided to choose one and just said “let it flow!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...