noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Thoughts about Social Media Marketing

By angelinhere


Dear The Hartanto Family Readers, How do you do? ^_^
Today I’m gonna talk about my existence in media social network like blogging, or facebook-ing.
Here it is…

‘Social Media Network’
At previous year, we are aware about this phrase since most of internet user in world using friendster. Have u still remember about it? Yup, I’ve known about friendster just in the past 4-5 years. Have you guys having it? Coz I do.
Online business movement (as I know) start to spread their wings from blogging and launch their step into bigger social networking community like friendster. I join friendster since I was still in college many years ago. I’m also a compulsive online buyer, I do enjoying so much spent sometime to browse some stuff and purchase it right away. Since I THINK it save more money and time, and what we should pay is about ‘ongkir’ a.k.a delivery cost.
Nowadays, we are more familiar about this online shop thingy as it also covered another social media network just like Facebook (FB). I believe you guys have their account, isn’t it?

Business On It
Some of social media network account being used for commercial purpose. Why I said that? Since I’m also one of suspected user it self, OK I’ll have my confession for today : I’m one of them who using it for business purpose…
I’m the online shop owner it self! Hihihi… *big grin*
Why I choose FB for my business channel?
Me as customer love it when I have some experience within the seller it self. In facebook we are able to do that. I could see the stuff, asking about the price, the material, sizing, etc -right away after I put some comments about it and the most important is I don’t have to go anywhere to buy those stuff. Its was quite Fun (I think).
Further, I think many of online shopper prefer to buy some stuff by online rather than go the the real shop it self. How can I said like that?
I could see some increasing number about online shop account especially in FB, some of them selling second hand stuff, some of them selling new stuff, and some of them saying their products were delivered from Korea, etc. Why they do that? Because ‘the valuable market’ is out there!
By doing this lil’ research, I have a conclusion that : Online shop community become bigger and bigger.

Culture Inside of It
What I love about this Media is they give us (community) a lot of new culture.
Greeting. Have you guys being told by someone (by online) in term of : “sist”, “gan”, “bro”, etc ? rather than another greeting we heard in daily life (Mbak, Mas, Pak, Bu). This is a culture they bring into...
This greeting things bring a lot of differentiation in term of customer – seller relationship, we are feels that we’re connecting each other.

Trustworthiness.What we should learn when we have to shop in the online shop is Trustworthiness. How the business running in this online world? I would love to show you my simple design

If u both (customer + Online Shop) didn’t have same reference about thrustworthy I rather ask u to find another online shop seems to have trustfulness. And this is hard, since trust was something that abstract it can’t be seen, and u just have to feel it. Because some of the online shop were also a FAKE account!! Hate those people who doing this!!
So make sure you are both in the same path.

So thats my thoughts about Social Media Network and its marketing activity, later i'll tell u guys more about it...
have a entrepeneurokcking day..
#whatever..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...