noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Restless Mind

Dear Noy boy,,

I'm sorry for any fault that caused by me.
And i have told you already bout 'that' by leaving a message on your YM..
But, who knows you didn't read anything on yr YM(bout my message).
I think its all about the things we used to say : "MISS-COMMUNICATION".

Yesterday i was too tired, because of those shopping thingy, and i just need a sleep to recovery my body it self. BY doing so, i'm hoping today i will be fresh, and even i could learn n practice for my APTITUDE TEST.

But, here i am, with my restless mind, waiting for yr call, but not even yr SMS were sent to me, until the minute i left this message.
I know your were on your duty, but i need your lil' help here :

Just leave any message then, which could release this restless mind.

Best Regards,

Angelinhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...