noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Friday, August 26, 2011

Princess With No Crown

By Angelinhere

Just to think about future these day..
My future with you dear..
People are getting married, having children, and I think that just a kind of beautiful life.
I want to love you every day, until the day separate us apart...

Because loving you is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever feeling.
This is real dearest Noy Boy, Angelinhere will still in love with you forever!
I’m Happy to watch our love blooming this far.
Start with nothing -Zero until today my love for you is uncountable.
There’s nothing I should be worried when you are around, you’ll keep me safe, you’ll make me happy, you’ll never let me down, you’ll never give your heart to others, you have promise me to always in love with me.
Somehow, You treat me like I’m the only girl in the world! Just like a princess with No Crown.
This is what we called Destiny. I do believe, Allah, will send me the greatest match for me and my life. And I’ll hope that it will be u, the one who has destined to be match ONLY with me.
And I Thanks to Allah for It. :Alhamdulillah:

Why I’m so happy to have you in my life, here I would love to explain to you this fact about you dear :
1. Lovely and Tenderly
2. Patient
3. Funny
4. Honestly and Lil’ Naïve
5. Faithful
6. Love Me and My Family
And I hope you feel exactly the same as I do.
So. How deep is your love? :*


Happy Anniversary Dear, its been 1 year and 8 months.

Noyboy love Angelinhere (Vice versa)
X.o.X.o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...