noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Friday, August 12, 2011

Life will never Flat!

By Angelinhere

I believe you all guys have already familiar about such thing like this :
“Life is getting hard, when we are not running within it, they will let us behind them… And we will get upset to know that we couldn’t change anything when it already happened.”
It is our decision to life our live, whether it will run smooth or a lil’ tough. Every single choice will leads us into so many consequences, what we should do just only face it wisely. Life will never flat, it always flavor with many colours. Sometimes your world as sweet as sweetie, as bitter as a dark coffee, as plain as mineral water. But here it is what so called life, we will never know what happened to us next.
I do believe life is full of work hard, I do believe in the reverse side happiness just peeping at us. It wait for the right time to give us a breathtaking surprises. This is Allah bless, Subhanallah!

And when we’re running out of gasoline when running our life, just look to the back or your side, here there are your family and your love ones. They will always support you with their best try. I would say so, since I just having it in my life.
I have a wonderful family (mom, dad & sist) and also a lovely boyfriend (insyaallah future husband) as we know it is Noyboy ofcourse! Hiihii.. I would like to say “Alhamdulilah”, thanks to Allah ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...