noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Friday, August 5, 2011

Now I Know Why?

BY Angelinhere


Dearest My Buu,

Now I know Why you have to stay on your current job. Because your photo let me know a lot how you love that things...
You did it with all of your heart, passion, and professionalism. You will never mind whether your shirt will be muddy (dirty), whether the sun will burn your skin blackener than before (hihihi), or whether how tired you are when you have to take a ride from one field into another (which is I know more than 2-3 hours trip and take about more or less 200 km).

And this photo just show me that I should let you do this for your own good...

Like I said previously, just seeing your smile dear, just to make me release all stress, and makes me happy also...
I would never want to see your smile fade away...
So, by this letter, I well let you go, choose what ever you want to choose (as long its four our own good)...

I love you so Much dear Noyboy,,, and also miss u sooooo much!

X.o.X.o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...