noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Monday, August 22, 2011

Its Time For : Buka Puasa Bersama 2011

By Angelinhere

Become Ramadhan tradition when people held "Bukber" with friends and family, we usually called it in Bahasa with Buka Puasa Bersama and those activity almost drought out my wallet till my last piece of coins (Fiuuhh…*lebay,hehehe).
Therefore, I enjoy so much doing Bukber, for this Ramadhan till the day I wrote this article I have done 3 Bukber activity with friends, 1 with my Love, and the rest with my lovely family. .
During the time, we chit chat about so many things, since we are haven’t a monthly regular meeting.

First of all, this is the time when I used to Bukber with my collage mates : Ney and Itay in Grand Indonesia West Mall 3A floor, name KADO ++ at August 13th 2011.
I ate Beef Stamina Don and a Lemonade Squash (rate : so-so)

This is Me :

Its Ramli, Indonesian Famous Designer, at the Indonesian Model Choice Final Show.

Me and Itay

Represent Ney

Ney's Tori Don

My Beef Stamina Don and a glass of Lemon Squash for Buka Puasa

Then last Sunday I’ve meet my highskullers besties : Ceu Inna, Ceu Sarah, and Charisma in Sushitei, Plaza Senayan,
We ate so many sushi, chukka idhako (baby octopus) and makki and I also order Sushi Tei Sunrise (rate : nice and recommended)
For your information, as shown in the picture we are both use the same colour as BLUE, and we not making ay agreement about the day dress code. Then,just called it : friendchemistry :P



Last but not least, for today My office will held Bukber also… ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...