noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Friday, February 10, 2012

My world and Mine

By Angelinhere


Lately, I’ve been thinking that my world just successfully fulfill with my self and I (include the wedding thingy of course). There are so many things being neglected by mine, for example :

a. My sweety ‘ice cream’ room (was ruin w/ so many stuff, which is used or unused – read : trash!hihih)
b. My beautifully and multi-use cloths organizer (I hope) as known as my closet.
c. The most embarrassing thing is maybe Friends?

Who are the friend of mine? Anyone? :) hehe…

There a some (not many though), but unfortunately I could meet and catch them up lately in a perfect time. My schedule just don’t match with their… When they ask to go to place A, I could attend once… And when I get used to clear up my schedule they couldn’t meet mine… hihi
Sory, dearest my lovely fellas… Angelinherenya ‘lagi serba blunder’
.: Rainy Jak, 10 Feb 2012 :.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...