noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Friday, October 14, 2011

This Place is a Prison

By Angelinhere


This month soundtrack of life is about Postal Service. Did you guys know about the band? I love the way they express a music it self, most of all i heart it so much into "This place a prison" song.
If you listen to this song you will feel something dark, deep, something that come into your real life. I describe it with 'musuh dalam selimut' in bahasa.

Hihi, there's actually a something 'behind story' when i decided to write this. Would you mind if I share to you a bit about this?

This is actually the beginning of something that going to be a 'whateverthedirectionleadmeinto'. I should be happy or worried, and until the day I told you this, I still figure it out. Actually someone Boss ask me to handle her subordinate staff job (since the man has just resign then nobody fit to that position). Actually I love the job, but I dont think that I could be into something that other called harmonious relationship. The boss recognized with a 'notgoodmanner&habits', her so called 'sweet disposition' ( read:BITTER taste). We just say it in bahasa 'masuk ke kandang macan', I don't know wether it will be my strength or even my weakness. If I could domesticated the 'lion princess' (since the boss is a 'She', so we better put the thing with princess not a king, hahaha) it will be a good point for me and my career.

But at the otherside, when I don't fit with anything she want me to do ( just like I'm her fabricated robots, hihi) she throw me away to the far-far a way land, which I just join with 'orang-orang terbuang' we called in bahasa.

This is my story, about a castle that made me just like a prisoner inside of it. There are so many political issues and we should take a proper measures.
We don't know which one is friend or foe.
Whatch out and beware!



------ :: -------
Lyrics taken from here.
"This Place Is A Prison"

This place is a prison
And these people aren't your friends
Inhaling thrills through $20 bills
And the tumblers are drained and then flooded again
And again

Ther're guards at the on ramps armed to the teeth
And you may case the grounds from the cascades to puget sound,
But you are not permitted to leave

I know there's a big world out there like the one i saw on the screen
In my living room late last night,
It was almost too bright to see
And i know that it's not a party if it happens every night
Pretending there's glamour and candelabra
When you're drinking by candlelight

What does it take to get a drink in this place?

What does it take, how long must i wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...