noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Best Day for My 25th Birthday

By Angelinhere


Have you ever treat by a man this sweet? Coz I do...
Dear Noyboy, I very pleased with your sweetest surprise. The romantic thing I told you I want to have, with all the candles, cozy surounding,etc.


Jogjakarta,27 September 2011


This is my birth date in the past 25th years. A lil' cutie and lovable baby was born in Jakarta. Until today the baby was started to learn many things and started to become an adult. Grows in a good health, lovely family, super caring boyfriend and soon to be husband, and many things that Allah bless me with (Alhamdulilah).
This year I had celebrate my special day with you hunny, dearest Noyboy.

27 September 2011 , 10.00 PM
You ask me to wear a dress, you ask me to have a make up, and be as pretty as I can.
Why I should do this dearest Noyboy ?

Ahh, you don't give me any clue right? *baong*
You just said that this is a surprise...
Then I see your sweetest smile, makes me melting... hihihi

27 September 2011, 11.00 PM

Noyboy : Sayang, tutup matanya yah nanti kalau kita sudah mo deket tempatnya
Me : Kenapa? Khan Ibuu mo lihat bapaa...
Noyboy : Ini surprise, nanti Ibuu juga tau.


27 September 2011, 11.30 PM

Here we are standing in front of lobby Hyatt Regency Hotel, Jogjakarta.
What we are gonna do here? Check this one out :

TO HAVE A ROMANTIC DINNER NEAR THE ARTIFICIAL LAKE

Whaaatttt a sweeeetteeeessstt surprise you ever done dearest Noyboy ^_^
Love you...

For the things this fancy, I dont think my dress quite fit with the occasion (ahh poor me)
But, anyway, back to the romantic dinner.

Here we are at Bogey's Teras Hyatt cafe.
Noyboy ask me to close my eyes till we go to the place he prepare with the cafe management.

We have accross the golf field to reach the 'artifial' lake. Here we are At the dinner place, Noyboy ask me to open up my eyes.

What I saw is :
1. Rakit di atas danau yang dihiasi dengan "tenda" putih dan bunga mawar berserakan di lantai rakit
2. 1 set dinner table dengan lilin di atasnya
3. 2 pelayan yang siap melayani 'candle light dinner' kita malam itu

Whaaattt.. this is fabolous Noyboy, you makes me cries for all of the surprises.

Noyboy : Ibuu, bapaa nyiapin ini hanya untuk Ibuu. Untuk ulang tahun orang yang paling bapaa sayangin.
Me : ...... *my tears appears upon my eyes

This is the fanciest gift people ever gift in my whole life.

And we started to have our fancy candle light dinner, The Menu are :
1. Smoked Salmon with (didn't remember it ingredient name of souce)
Just call the thing as Salad. It contains of smoked salmon (which is uncooked) blend with mayonaise (i dont know what souce is, so just say it mayo), fresh fruits (manggo & strawberry), and some of fresh green letuce.
PS : Eat the uncooked fish with all of fresh fruits and vegetables, if u don't you will feel sick (mau muntah, amiss cynt)

2. Miso Scallop Soup
Have you ever eat 'dimsum in hokben'? this soup just taste like that. In our plate the servant give us a hot soup that contain of scallop (*Scallop adalah tiram yang berbentuk bulat berwarna putih susu) with soup and spring onion (bawang daun). The soup just taste not salty and not sweety, its just taste flat.
But, hey, it sounds great to eat this fancy food....

3. King Prawn and Potato Gnouchi
Naaahh, at the plate the servant serve one big prawn (as big as human nose) and the rest are the potato. The potato taste like it is being boiled with some onion. Coz it shown strong scent of onion. it has some souce, I dont know what are the ingredients but its colour in black or brown.

4. *sorry for forgotten the name*
This is something like frozen Youghurt with strawberry sensation. At the top side I ate a chocolate bar and decorated with white chocolate.
I love it!

5. *something* fried *something* with Beef and Lamb Chop (didn't remember it ingredient name of souce)
Fiuuhh,, untill the 5th plate i just feel that this is too much! my stomach are full! hehe...
So we decided to eat the beef and left the lamb chop.

6. Chocolate Truffle
Pleaseeee, I dont want to eat anything. But Noyhands ask me to finish the dinner and go home. since its almost 1.30 am in the late morning! hihihihi
and its coold and breeze here, hihihi

7. Coffee and Tea
We just pass the thing! we're full!

Yup, ulang tahun kali ini merogoh kocek agak dalam buat Noyboy. But thanks dear,
Love you!

3 comments:

  1. soo sweeeetttt ceuuu

    jadi inget birthday2 surprise buat gw duluuu huhuuu

    potonya manaa? post potonya kalian donk pas birthday date :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yupp.. Saat itu so sweet bangeeeet ^_^
    Ampe nangis sih (hihi outofrecordya)

    Sayangnya karena pencahayaannya super low (ya bayangin aja suasananya ya seperti yg di atas itu fotonya... cuma lilin dr atas meja makan aja. Tapi itu semua buat suasana just perfect!

    Hihih..

    Jadiii tidak ada dokumentasi lainnya ceuu :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. u shud have bring digital camera ceuuuu, too bad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...