noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It’s a Holiday Seasons

By Angelinhere

December is a month full of festive, there are Christmas Eve, New Years Eve and the most important thing is My Engagement Day. Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah Noyboy finally becoming my fiancée…

In this post I wouldn’t tell you guys about my engagement day, its all about family holiday around Christmas holiday and also New Years eve.

Christmas Holiday, 24 December 2011, Ciater Spa, West Java.
Yup, the date is on 24 December 2011, exactly the same time when I held my engagement in Pondok Kelapa, Mom’s House, Jakarta. After finishing my engagement day, me and my big family go to Ciater to enjoy this festive day. There are a lot of my cousin, and some of my uncle, aunty, and grandpa’ from Bogor and Sumedang. What we’ve got there? Here it is :
- Its Me w/ my cousin : Fikri

- Wake up and stand up for Aerobic! yeaahhh

- Aku fakih (tampang serius banget), dan aku eneng ^_^

- Its me and uwa' Bogor

-Ibu ibu berendem air anget

Kiddooo Team

- My mom et dad Bergaya

Yeaahh, Ada Noyboy juga nyusul ke Ciater ^_^ *super Happy* Thanks dear
Another Kiddooo

Family ^_^


New Years Eve, 31 Dec 2011, RM & Hotel Abah, Subang, West Java

Yeah, in order to making my sistah and buby in her tummy to have an ever lasting smily as long as possible, we would like to make her happy by fulfill her needs to celebrate New Years outside Jakarta. *phew*… But its not as good as we dreaming of, we’re stay overnight during new years at RM & Hotel Abah, Subang. Even we have ain’t no picture at all, because its very unsatisfy our needs..*blaahhh*
What even the worst scenario is when we are heading our way to back to Jakarta in 1st of Jan 2012, we’ve got stuck nearby Wanayasa Alternative Road for almost 5-6 hours *daaarrrn!*… It takes almost 9 hours from Subang to Jakarta, but it normal case it just reach almost 3-4 hours…Oh god! It was sooo much exhausting, reaaalllyy…

*pssst : When I get stuck around Wanayasa I decided to go ‘googling’ to gind out what the craziest thing happened outside, but hey, I found some news that our Mr. President has just celebrating New Years with his Family in Lembang (In one Army Force ‘Resort’), and he with his family go back to Jakarta on 1st jan 2012 pass over Subang Area’s.

And I think this is the craziest thing that cause me and aloooott of another cars get stuck in Wanayasa. Because President will go through Subang and there will be clear area (no cars allowed to pass by), and many people decided to go to wanayasa… *tadaaaa… case close! Fiuuuhh… Thank you Mr. President for unenjoyable ride from Subang to Jakarta in 9 years *Standing ovation*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...