noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Somewhat we called it as an 'Omnia' Day!

By Angelinhere


*blushing*
Today was quite embarrassing, I would tell you why at this post… Hihihi
This funny tough (atleast for me) :P

This morning was such an usual morning, I get up at 5.30 AM since my mother has yelled at me, so I should get up coz if I don’t she would yelled at me louder and louder, hihi.. That’s my Mom, she’s do so coz im too much ‘kebluk’ if we said in Sundanese (bahasa), translate in bahasa ‘tidurkayakkebo a.k.a susah bangun pagi’ *ups*. Yeah, yeah, this is me for sure :P (and I surely think that Noyboy do the exactly same as I do!, ahahah)

Okey, so I get up, get my towel and go straight down stair to cath the bathroom. Bla..bla..bla.. The shower thingy was just finished, and I go to pray then going to wear some ‘make up ritual’.

As usually, I take my Vit. C serum at my mom’s cosmetics box and pur it at my face. But, hey, something wrong with my Serum, why does it becomes too watery since my serum was coagulate. Its okey then maybe something happened. So I put those ‘serum’ at my chick first, then something smell like a parfum of my Omnia Cristal (Bvlgari ones) and Whaaaattt!!! What I wore was not a Serum indeed! Gosh! I wore a parfum not a serum exactly, fiuuhh….
*ahahahha*

So my mom who see me do the ‘lil tragedy’ ask me to wash my face immediately. Hahah.. This is sooo much embarrassing. I’m failed to recognize which one is a bottle of my serum vit C and which one is a bottle of parfume, coz both of them covered with purple.
Gotcha, You’re being punk! (but it doesn’t actually. That was purely my fault,hihi)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...