noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Boyish Stylah' for Pre-Wedding Photos?

By Angelinhere

Have you all of sweet 'bridezilla' actually thinking about pre-wedding photoshoot? what kind of theme did u choose then?
Something come to my mind that I want this Boyish Style as one of my photo at pre-wedding. Didn’t get what I mean? Boyish style means we used to dress like a boys do. For example wearing loose shirt, or wearing blazer fully equipped with tye and hats maybe.
To show you all The Hartanto Family reader about my thoughts this is some of them I had search by googling. For me here it is Boyish Black n White thet still Wearable to us girls :










Picture taken at & Googling by many source :
- sitisstreet.blogspot.com
- www.hijab-scarf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...