noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Our very first post

Heiyaa...

Don't know how to say, but this is soo much interesting when we have a space to share to others bout ourself (relationship thingy) or any information related to our daily life plus have an added value to others.
May us introduce our self then?
My fiancé or future husband name : Nino T Hartanto. (no wonder I decided to put his last name into this blog right? Hehe..). He is such a perfect partner for me, why? He is nice, lovely, patient (supeeerrr), caring, sweeeettss and so on.. You can call him "noyboy"
Me my self : Wullan T. Me height 165 cm, wearing veil, nice, pretty, (arrghh what did I said to my self?! Hihih, let him explain bout me in the next post). In this blog just call me :"Angelinhere"
We are both 25th years old this year insaallah (2011) and of course we are moslem.
Indonesian says “tak kenal maka tak sayang” so this is Us?
Welcome to our daily journal. Hope you enjoying every of our post.
When u have something to say bout us or anything, do not hesitate to put your comment yah?
This is Him with his favorite pose (oh absolutely!) :

 This is Me :
 This is Us visiting our almamater @ Unpad, Jatinangor, Bandung

Happy reading all...

 Posted by : angelinhere (25 May 2011, on my office hour time at Jakarta)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...