noy boy L.o.V.e angelinhere

noy boy L.o.V.e  angelinhere

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Flower of Love

Dear Fellas,
Last Saturday me and Noyboy attending my peers daughter wedding at Arkadia Building, Jakarta. We saw a lot of people and few friends there. What a surprise that I meet my X-boss, Mrs. Wiwin, she’s coming with her husband and she says that they were connected to the groom since the male groom has worked at Detik.com.
Ah, We can say that “this world is a small places”, we just connected each other by many ways.
And FYI, We received this wedding souvenir :
(A compilation ‘burning’ CD’s)

*(With Mbak Wiwin)

At the end of ceremony, the brides thrown up a bucket of flowers given to lucky ones who still eligible to have brides blessing. Poor me, Noyhands didn’t catch those bucket, but he try to give me another roses, a white and red ones. That was sweet hunny, thanks for the flower.

(Posted by Angelinhere : miss u noyboy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...